Sunday, January 16, 2011

Look of the Day: Michelle Williams



There is just something about Michelle Williams that always makes me take a second look. Whether she is in casual garb strolling the streets of Brooklyn with her adorable daughter or walking the red carpet, her look always seems fresh and polished!

Ms. Williams looked divine in a frosty white Balenciaga evening gown with delicate embellishing at the scalloped asymmetrical hem and neckline. She finished her look with dainty Fred Leighton jewellery and lovely champagne hued Salvatore Ferragamo pumps.

What do you think of Michelle Williams' Look of the Day?



8 comments:

Mrs. Kindergarten said...

I could not agree more.
Simply elegant....

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Trish said...

Hello dearest friend! Oh how I have missed your lovely blog and beautiful posts - this one is just perfect! Michelle looks so elegant, love the accessories and shoes paired with the lovely gown...and her sweet pixie haircut is so gorgeous on her tiny little frame.

I hope the New Year is off to a great start for you! Hugs and love always xooxxoxo

James said...

Now this is a lovely young woman. Very understated, yet comes together for a classic look.

Karena said...

Lily,

I adore her look, gamin, yet very elegant!

Be sure to come and enter my Giveaway from Blydesign......

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

EntertainingMom said...

Oh I do love that dress!!!

Pink Champagne said...

So classically elegant!

Metropolitan Mum said...

Hello lovely, how are you? I am usually not a friend of short hair, but she can definitely pull it off. She looks gorgeous.
MMxx

Janie | We Heart Paper said...

Oh, I love Michelle Williams' haircut, paired with her dress - it's divine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails