Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the Christmas List....Vintage Radio by West Elm


Blogger issues have caused a momentary lapse to our daily peek at Lily Lemontree's wish list. As I waited and waited for Blogger to come back to its senses, I visited with one of my blog favs, Une Femme Curieuse who had a super post about gifts for any of the men in your life (this is your cue, go check it out!!). 
As I perused her featured suggestions, my eye was drawn to one in particular and it just so happened to be the sharpest thing to hum a tune since Mr. Elvis Presley!
Perfect for the electronically obsessed on your list who like their gadgets with a dash of retro!



This vintage inspired radio from West Elm is just the thing to plug your Ipod into and tuck away into a corner or it can take centerstage just about anywhere in your house, it's just that darn adorable!

Find it here!


11 comments:

Cara said...

omg! I love it!
<3 Cara
Lilac and Grey

Jennifer Milena said...

That is adorable! I really like it!

*Brea said...

Ohhh how cute is that?!

Blondie said...

I want that!!!! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

That is so cool, love it!

JMW said...

Love the look of that retro radio for an iPod! Will have to check out your gift ideas for men...I'm having a hard time trying to decide what to get the guys in my life. :)

Beth Dunn said...

That is very cool!
xoxo
SC

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

That IS adorable! xo

Hill House Ramblings said...

Oh gosh, how adorable! I want it myself...but I know the men on my list would love it too! Great suggestion. Thanks!

H.H.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

The Crosley radio is so chic. A great pic LLT!!

Sending you some holiday cheer ~ Deb

M. Elizabeth said...

So happy you liked this, too - it fits your classic taste perfectly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails