Friday, December 3, 2010

On the Christmas List....The Fashion File by Janie Bryant



Everyone has one lurking somewhere on their Christmas list - the poor Mad Men fan who is in dire straits suffering from what is known as Hiatus Withdrawl. The new season of Mad Men is more than 7 months away, leaving these poor folks in desperate need for anything remotely connected to the show. (Ah...well....yes, I am one of those individuals, so I should know what I am talking about!)
And that is where this fab book comes in. Written by the show's uber-talented costume designer Janie Bryant, The Fashion File: Advice, Tips, and Inspiration from the Costume Designer of Mad Men
will not only help you rev up your closet and style sense but it will give you a behind-the-scenes glimpse at one of the most coveted wardrobe departments to ever grace the small screen.

Just click on the link above or in the sidebar to read more about it!!




2 comments:

Ashley Hasty said...

Yes, I think I'll add that to my list too!

http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

LPC said...

SEVEN MONTHS!!!!!!????!!!!! Oh god. I will stop yelling now. Sorry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails