Thursday, December 9, 2010

On the Christmas List....CLEAN collection


For the fragrance lover on your list, CLEAN is as good as it gets. I mean, who doesn't want to smell, well clean??!! And that is exactly what they have bottled up in this delightful little package.
I have been told that I have a very sensitive nose (I have actually cleaned up the original comment, no need for that kind of language here) and even Lily's delicate nez can't get enough of the delicious scents that CLEAN offers.



Find it here!




4 comments:

Pink Martinis and Pearls said...

I have 'sniffed' it and it was lovely. I too have an olfactory gift. Both a blessing and curse. :) xoxo

Town and Country Mom said...

Sounds perfect!

verychiclist said...

very nice blog, lovely logo :)


join my GIVEAWAY :)

http://verychiclist.blogspot.com

bevy said...

I want a sniff! It sounds absolutely wonderful...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails