Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the Christmas List........ Kate Spade 'Golden Finch Birdcage' necklace




Today's installment (and yes there will be one every day of December along with regular posts)  of Lily's Christmas list is truly for the birds. Ahh, to be trapped in a gilded cage like this one from Kate Spade! You would not hear a peep from me that is for sure! This absolutely adorable charm (a tiny bird is perched inside) will be the talk of anyone who comes across it!

And if that wasn't enough, the folks at Kate Spade send it to you in this charming little box, just ready to be placed under the tree.



You can find it here!




8 comments:

JMW said...

Okay, I've now found yet another item to add to my wish list! Love this necklace - how great is that?!

Blondie said...

OMG I have to get this for my mom~ She loves birds! Have a great day sweetie! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

This would make a wonderful gift for my DIL...she loves bird jewelry...
and so much fun that you will be showcasing more each day.

High Heeled Life said...

This is fabulous!! and I click over to see the price point .. very reasonable... I may "need" one.. xo HHL

quintessence said...

Adorable - might be just right for a little someone I know. Starting to make my list - will check it twice later!

Suburban Princess said...

Gorgeous! This will be a great conversation piece!

Fifi Flowers said...

That is a FUN necklace!!!

bevy said...

I could definitely see this on my charm bracelet... What fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails