Thursday, December 23, 2010

In Love With....Janet Hill Studio






You know that moment when you come across something that calls your name so loudly that you can actually feel a twinkle in your eye? Well I definitely had one of those moments this week when I came across Janet Hill Studio and her beyond fabulous artwork.





I dare you to try and just fall in love with only a few, they are all magnificent! While I mentally plan out where I will put all the prints I must have, click here or on the link above to see for yourself all the lovelies that Janet Hill has available for us!










4 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Oooo these are gorgeous! I might be doing a little post Christmas shopping for myself lol!

Jan M said...

Don't you want to just step inside her artwork and live there? I have been an admirer and customer for awhile. Love it all!

The Red Velvet Shoe said...

I featured her just last week on my blog as well, I think her art is so feminine and yet sassy at the same time!
~M

AB HOME Interiors said...

Oh I do agree. These are magnificent! I think all women should dress like this again. Such care and thought went into an outfit. And everyone was presentable when they went out. My husband and I went to lunch the other day and the couple next to us were in wrinkled sweats, and they literally looked like they had just rolled out of bed and went straight to lunch. Pathetic. Great post, thanks for sharing this lovely artwork.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails