Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Time to Party with Lucky Life!


It's a grey and rainy day today but that is not getting me down! Do you want to know why? My son, who has been under the weather this week is back in school leaving this lady childless and fancy-free at least for the next 6 hours (yes, the day has finally come that all the Lemontree children have flown the coop and are in school full-time!). I have been home for the past six years with at least one child attached to me at the hip, so my new found freedom has put me in the mood to kick back and enjoy myself today. A little party might be order and today is the perfect day for a mini-celebration. But I won't be revelling alone since one heck of a party has been going on this week over at Lucky Life, your go-to stop for everything party related!

At Lucky Life you will find daily posts with the most fantastic tips and ideas for entertaining and if you visit their Etsy site, you will also find their super party kits that include everything (and I mean everything!) you know need to throw the perfect party! I have been lucky enough to get my hands on her 'Holiday Open House' kit and let me tell you that I am in love! Not only did she include a template for the invitation, list of party necessities and the recipes for the suggested menu but a super agenda timeline for all your party prep! Now since one of our mantras here is 'stress-free living' how could I keep something so wonderful all to myself?!?! One lucky reader is going to win the party kit of their choice, courtesy of Danielle at Lucky Life!
All you have to do is visit her Etsy site, then come back here and leave a comment telling me which party kit is your favorite and why. Want a second chance to win? Become a follower of Lily Lemontree and Lucky Life (if you are already a follower of both, just let me know!)
Winner will be announced on Thursday, September 23, 2010.

The hostess with the mostess at Lucky Life, Danielle was sweet enough to ask me to guest post today, so you can find me here! Thank you Danielle for the opportunity to have my say about a few hosting duties that some of us shy away from!
 You will also find the festivities continuing tonight on Twitter where Danielle is hosting a Twitter soiree from 8-9pm, find her at www.twitter.com/LuckyLife !


Don't forget to enter our 'True Prep' Giveaway, contest ends tonight!









7 comments:

JMW said...

What a great concept! Would love to get her guidance on a cocktail or holiday open house, since we're planning a get-together for friends in our new home. I may have to seriously look into this. Thanks for the information!

High Heeled Life said...

What a great find!! Could certainly use her cocktail kit... I was looking for her follower button.. but couldn't find it so I'm following manually.

Lorrie said...

This is fantastic. I love the photo for the Holiday Open House kit. And the kit itself sounds wonderful.
I just became a follower of Lucky Life, and I've followed you for awhile now.

James said...

You behave no parties without all of us. I agree with High Heeled Like cocktails for everyone.I did become a follower as well.

Lily Lemontree said...

James, I wouldn't dream of having it any other way. I raise my virtual cocktail to you!!

North of 25A said...

Such a creative concept! And one I could surely use. Loved your post. I am having a surprise birthday party on Sat. for a cousin; there will be family, friends, and friends of friends that I will not know so your tips on introductions were perfectly timed for me. Thanks.
Best,
Colleen

CT Cupcake said...

am a Lily Lemontree follower. What a clever idea- I would love advice on a holiday open house, as I have always wanted to do one but don't have the nerve!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails