Sunday, September 5, 2010

EASY ON A SUNDAY MORNING :: Biscotti, Twitter...and the Beach


The end of summer is upon us friends. The temperatures have dropped, at least for the weekend, but I thought that we would have one last Sunday morning with a view of the sand and sea!




Due to the autumn winds blowing in for a visit, maybe something a little warm and toasty might be in order today. Since I need my morning jolt of caffeine, I have poured us some frothy cappuccinos and what goes nicer with a hot cappuccino than some delicious biscotti, pumpkin spice biscotti I might add!
Want the recipe for these tasties?? Then the Entertaining Kitchen is where you will want to head!


On a search for a little gift for a friend, I stumbled upon a delightful site, Flapperdoodle. The artist behind the doodles is Kate Gabrielle and she is simply fabulous! Stationery, playing cards, prints and a bunch of other goodies I know you will love! Click on any of the links here or above and you can find her on Twitter here.


Speaking of Twitter, yes Lily has joined the rest of the world in the 21st century and has started tweeting up a storm. Not sure what to make of it just yet, but I must say that it is an ingenious way to connect with new people with shared interests and with some not-so-new people that you have lost touch with. One of those people I have recently re-found is the uber-talented Danielle, the lady behind Lucky Life Parties. In the 'what a fabulous idea' department, click on the link above or here to read her latest post on the chicest cheese palettes I have ever seen.  Perfect to pass around to guests, who doesn't like to nibble while they mingle!



A few weeks ago, I was the lucky winner of a smashing 'Bella Cupcake Couture' cupcake wrapper giveaway at Housewife Bliss. I know, I know, I am sure there is not a soul out there in blogger-land who isn't already  familiar with Ms. Bliss and her super blog but did you know that she is now ready for business as well as blogging?!?!
The Market Place is open and lucky for us, for it is chock full of delights all 'blissful' homes should not be without!


Did you know dear friends that Lily Lemontree has a website? It has been kicking around for awhile and we are presently updating our site with a bunch of new features, one of which is an international directory of etiquette trainers and experts. We are sending a call-out to trainers and experts who would love to join us!
Please leave us a comment or email us directly here with your contact information and join our growing list of etiquette doyennes! 


Wishing you a super Labor Day Weekend!




9 comments:

Slices of Beauty... said...

Stunning last image!
Happy labour weekend.

Danielle said...

Thank you very much for the "nod." I am honored! xxx

EntertainingMom said...

thanks for the link Love! now I had better get cracking and get some recipes up pronto! Did not know you had a website... off to check it now!

Town and Country Mom said...

Great post! Lots of great information for moving ahead with fall projects and holiday shopping!

High Heeled Life said...

Yes, the weather this past week-end is definitely signalling the end of summer. What wonderful finds you are sharing with us readers ..
Happy Labour Day my friend!! HHL

Robyn said...

Biscotti, black coffee, and the sunday crossword make up my ideal morning.

Bringing Lady Back said...

Ah! I just started getting into Twitter as well, Lady friend! Consider me a Lily follower.

Kristin said...

Biscotti and the beach...two of my favorite B's!

JMW said...

Hope you had a relaxing Labor Day weekend! Love those cards from Flaperdoodle - so glad you recommended that site. And, the biscotti! I will have to whip up a batch of that goodness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails