Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Belle Inspiration: The Premiere!


A life well-lived is just a click away! The premiere issue of the online magazine 'Belle Inspiration' is live and available for all of us today! My dear friend Mimi for Bonjour Romance lauched her latest and greatest project today and I would love for you to take a look! Not only has she gathered a fabulous group of bloggers and writers (yours truly included as the etiquette columnist!) to grace her pages but the mag is chockful of gorgeous images, sure to visually indulge the peepers!
Click on any of the links here or above to reserve your subscription today and while there, don't forget to enter Mimi's super giveaway, a special edition Waterman fountain pen is up for grabs!







5 comments:

JMW said...

Sounds great - will definitely have to visit often!

Bringing Lady Back said...

Wow, how fabulous! Congratulations!

BonjourRomance said...

Thank you so much Lily! You have helped make this a successful launch. We have received so many positive responses, I am overwhelmed. I think the eitquette column is marvelous!
a bientôt,
Mimi

High Heeled Life said...

Oh my dear friend .. I read your wonderful inspiring column on .. Thank you cards.. it was just wonderful... looking forward to the next one!!

The whole magazine was filled with divine inspirations!!! XO HHL

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

I LOVE your article about writing a thank you note. It was so well written. I just had to come over and let you know.

xo,
Christina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails