Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THE CHARMING HOME: What I Will Be Dreaming of Tonight!


I know I promised to be back on track with our regular roster of style and charm but unfortunately, fate has dealt me a bit of a household disaster (burst pipes, collapsed kitchen ceiling and toxic mold!). On that cheery note, I am trying to keep my spirits up and my blood pressure down by envisioning a dreamier version of the Lemontree kitchen. (Please note, no toxic 'skylights' in any of these lovelies!)























What's in your dream kitchen?

Anyone interested in a little organization inspiration? Falling Off A High-Heeled Life is hosting a super Lilly Pulitzer giveaway. Click here or above and good luck!





7 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Oh no!!!!! I'm sooooo sorry to hear that!!!!! :( I hope it all gets cleaned up and taken care of soon and you have a beautiful dream kitchen in it's place!

High Heeled Life said...

Oh my!! what an aweful thing to be experiencing. May you have a Lily Lemontree dream kitchen soon!!!

I am hearting the 2nd kitchen from the top and the 3rd from the bottom.

Pop over for a visit my friend... I hosting my first give away... XO HHL

LPC said...

Oh Lily, oh no!

Paris Pastry said...

That last picture is my dream kitchen! I just love copper pans!

James said...

Sorry to hear this, good luck with the recovery!

EntertainingMom said...

Gorgeous kitchens... so sorry about the toxic mess that will lead to yours tho!

Betty said...

I hope your kitchen repairs are going smoothly. These pictures are wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails