Friday, July 16, 2010

Look of the Day: Jessica Alba



Like a breath of fresh summer air is how we are describing Jessica Alba, who just so happens to be our Look of the Week. This gorgeous Chanel frock cinched with a bright red belt was the perfect choice for Ms. Alba as she attended the Chanel Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2010/2011 show during Paris' Fashion Week. Ms. Alba paired this delightfully feminine dress with edgy lace Louboutin booties.
What do you think of Jessica Alba's 'Look of the Day'?





8 comments:

Mommy Mayhem said...

Love it love it love it! Jessica Alba is beautiful! Although, I doubt that dress with such a low cut would look good on a big chested woman!

mama k said...

She is gorgeous!! Love it :)

High Heeled Life said...

She looks great.. I love the shoes, not sure I would have paired with that dress- But I agree it gives an edge1 HHL

Henley on the Horn said...

She is really beautiful! I love the splash of red. I couldn't wear those shoes, but that's why I'm not a star!

Marcie said...

Stunning from the hair to the lipstick to the shoes! I just adore her and this look is classic.

xo Marcie

Bringing Lady Back said...

I don't know how she pulled this off... I never would have thought to pair those shoes with that dress, and she actually looks classy with a black bra underneath that sheer-ish sheath!

It's all in the confidence. She's stunning!

Dustjacket Attic said...

Love love this look on Jessica, she is really coming up with some great looks lately.
xxx

mandyface said...

This is great, she looks so girly and fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails