Monday, June 28, 2010

Sing It Loud, Alice!!



"School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely"
Alice Cooper


Yes, today is the last day of school in our house. Last day of 'end of school' barbeques, 'end of school' field trips, 'end of school' play dates and the 'end of school' rigmarole that has been taking up every waking minute of my days for the last 3 weeks! (Hence my minimal and erratic posts lately)
I promise to be back tomorrow with regular posts from now on till that old school bell rings again in September!



 
 

7 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Congrats! Glad you can finally enjoy your summer and relax a little bit. :)

Annabel Manners said...

There is just no better time in a child's life. Or a grownup's, for that matter! I still think of summer as being full of fun and possibility. And I love reinventing myself and buckling down again in the fall... :)

Krystal said...

yah end of school! :)

jen.nemeth said...

YAY for summer! :)

High Heeled Life said...

Ahhh -- childhood summer holidays! the memories... would it not be great if summer break carried on into adulthood!!! or at least the month of August off like in Europe.... imagine!! HHL

mama k said...

Wow! Y'all get out late! (But you go back later too...) Happy Summer!! :)

Stefanie Valentine said...

Ahh, I used to love and hate school summers. Love them cos no school yay and hate them cos I couldn't see my friends so often :(
Enjoy your summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails