Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ON THE COVER :: Demi Moore at Harper's Bazaar


Demi Moore seems to get better and better with age. Be it with the help of good genes,  good doctors, or her much younger husband leading her to that elusive fountain of youth she seems to be sipping from, she is definitely doing something right!
She was featured on the cover of Harper's Bazaar in April 2010.






All images courtesy of Harper's Bazaar (April 2010) and Mark Seliger.

Don't forger about our Dulken and Derrick flower pin giveaway that ends on Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. Click here to enter!!



11 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

She looks amazing!!!!!! Wow!! It's so crazy how she honestly looks better than ever!! Good for her! :)

Pink Champagne said...

She looks beautiful! You're right - she just keeps getting better and better. Oh to be blessed with those genes!

High Heeled Life said...

Wow ... whatever it is I would love to know. She looks amazing!!! Wonder what food life-style see follows.

Melanie's Randomness said...

She seriously never ages. She still looks great!! The pic with her on the huge chair is cute!

Krystal said...

Yah, that is crazy...she looks really good!

Robin said...

The photo shoot is so playful! I think she just shows we can all get better with age!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

I love every single image. She's amazing. How does she not age!

Kristin said...

I wanna be Demi when I grow up. Geesh!

Queen "B" said...

Aloha, I am so happy to be visiting you, life took a left from my blogsphere, but back on the mainroad and so happy to see everyone,looking awesome as always,
all my Aloha
Brandi

Belle Vie said...

She is a beauty, isn't she? She does seem to get better!
I absolutely love Dulken and Derrick corsages ♥ I have a couple and frequently wear them.
Wishing you a fabulous weekend. xoxo, B

Dustjacket Attic said...

She just looks so fabulous!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails