Thursday, June 3, 2010

A TRIP DOWN THE AISLE: A Match Made in Tennis Heaven


Ah, the month of June, with its flowers in bloom (thanks to the sweet kindness of Mother Nature), kiddies out of school, sunny days and warm nights.... and weddings of course!
Traditionally known as the month for weddings (I was a June bride!), I always seem to catch the wedding fever around this time. I love weddings, and all the hope and happiness they are meant to bring. Weddings also seem to bring out the creative side of some brides and while my personal tastes run to a more simple and chic affair, I am always amazed at how many different approaches there are to pulling off a tasteful event in keeping with the individuality of the happy couple. Since I have no wedding events to attend in the foreseeable future, I find myself taking a peek at all the wedding blogs with envy and from time to time we will spotlight some of these stylish weddings I come across and the blogs that feature them.


Something about the elegant simplicity of this wedding made me fall in love. This wedding, titled 'A Wedding in the Forest', was featured on Once Wed and was shot by photographer Glen Allsop .
Click on the links to see more of this fabulous wedding!







All images courtesy of Once Wed and Greg Allsop



9 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

I was a June bride too. We've got at least ten weddings this year, and only one of them will be in June! Guess no one chooses June as much anymore. But I loved having mine this time of year...six years ago. :)

High Heeled Life said...

Now thats original! it must have been Love/Love... there certainly is some magic that weddings sprinkle on its guests.. looking forward to peaking in on your future wedding posts.

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

This is great!! I think weddings should be an extension of your life. If you aren't traditional, go with something simple and laidback! I love to see these kinds of weddings. :)

Bringing Pretty Back said...

I was a September bride. If I were to do it today, it would be something untraditional!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Now that looks like a fun wedding...!

JMW said...

I love those photos of the wedding party on the tennis court! That yellow dress is ADORABLE!

P.S. - Thanks so much for your kind e-mails about my mom. She is progressing each day and we are so thankful that she is still with us and doing much better. Prayer is a powerful thing!

Ms. Wedding Crasher said...

The tennis pictures are so sweet and fun :)

EntertainingMom said...

Beautiful! I was married in June -- the 14th -- at my parents' home in Newport. It was exquisite and amazing!

Suburban Princess said...

This is so pretty!!!

I was a September bride :O) But I wanted cooler weather and held out hope for the leaves starting to change :O)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails