Monday, May 17, 2010

Tuckered Out!


Have you missed me?? I have been away for a few days and I do apologize for that. I've had some very pressing business to take care of that has been keeping me up till all hours of the night (a sick little boy with a very high fever and cries for his mommy!) And as luck would have it, as he is starting to feel better, his mommy is not! 'Exhausted' could be a word to use but I think the image above paints a slightly more glamourous picture so I will go with it.

Not being a glutton for punishment, I am going to 'try' to take the rest of the day to recuperate and will be back first thing in the morning with a new post and a fabulous giveaway!
Now, off to spend a few hours hiding away in the tub!




9 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Oh No, Feel better soon Lilly..

Suburban Princess said...

Why is it the little ones bounce back so fast yet dont give us a chance to recover?

Enjoy your relaxing day!

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Oh poo!!! I'm glad your son is feeling better but I'm so sorry that you are feeling bad! :(
I hope you get to feeling better very soon girl!!!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Get some much needed rest! Glad your son is feeling better, as are mine. They were both sick with colds for almost two weeks. Even if that seems so short, it lasts forever, you almost feel like they're never going to get better...but then they do. Thank the Lord! Hope you feel better soon!

James said...

Happy tub time.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

My prescription for an ailing and tired body is soaking in a tub too...bliss and restoration. Feel well soon and how exciting a Giveaway...I am having one too!

Stefanie Valentine said...

Feel better soon!

Lemondrop Marie said...

Hope you are rested and back soon!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh that is no fun, really hope you feel better really soon.
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails