Saturday, May 1, 2010

'Sitting Pretty' at Bringing Lady Back



A little inspiration can take you a long way and when I am looking for that daily shot of encouragement, Bringing Lady Back is one of my first stops. Bethany, truly a lady after my own heart, brings us insightful quotes and rules to guide us along the path to living our lives like the ladies we are and should be. She was kind enough to ask me for some of my thoughts when she interviewed me for her Sitting Pretty series.
Click on any of the links above or here to be taken directly to her blog and my interview.
Many thanks to Bethany and Bringing Lady Back for the fabulous opportunity!


6 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Great interview! She has a cute blog too. I completely agree with you on the whole etiquette thing. It should be natural, and make others feel comfortable, not the other way around. Hope you're having a great Saturday!

James said...

I didn't think I could like you any more than I do, but after reading this interview, well you're pretty amazing. Keep up the good fight!

Bringing Lady Back said...

It was an honor to have you, Anastasia! Thank you again for taking the time to indulge me.

Have a lovely weekend!

Annabel Manners said...

How do I not know about this blog!!? LOVE the whole idea! Thanks Lil, you always have the best scoop!

A Refocused Life said...

Anastasia,
Your guest post on BLB blog was wonderful, and it was great to find such an interesting new blog to follow. Congratulations on being honored as a guest blogger. Rita

Mary Ann said...

anastasia, my hats off to you! great interview and thanks for enlightening us with what a true lady should be! have a great week...verbena cottage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails