Sunday, April 25, 2010

On the Cover: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at Harper's Bazaar



I will be honest, up until recently I had no idea who these two were. I mean, I don't live under a rock or anything, I know they starred in that Twilight movie (which I have not seen) and I have been led to believe that they are pretty popular with the tweens, teens and twenty-somethings but as to whether I could pick them out in a line-up of some sort, I would have to pass.
One thing I do know is that I love a bit of glamour in a photo shoot and Miss Stewart and Mr. Pattinson definitely hit that note when they graced the pages of Harper's Bazaar (December 2009).












All images courtesy of Harper's Bazaar (December 2009) and Mark Seliger

7 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

I sort of see the appeal...but I kinda feel like both of them need a bath and a good scrub!

How have you been? I have been so busy lately and very bad about keeping up with you :O( Sowwy!

LouBoo said...

Hi - I have been blog-hoppin and found yours...I think these two are...I don't know...I am not sure I fully 'get it' yet but these pictures help to show their appeal. LB x

Julie (brown eyed belle) said...

I will admit, I am quite the Twilight fan, not a crazed lunatic though :) I mean some Twilight fans are cuh-razy! I love the fourth photo of them lying on the ground. I think it's beautiful! Thank you for sharing!! Happy Sunday :)

Mary Ann said...

lovely photos of the duo...cant wait to see their next film! have a great week! verbenacottage

Emily said...

You HAVE to see the twilight movies! They are even hotter than on these photos! thye have such great chemistry on camera, it's insane! I'm not embarrassed to say it: I love R-Pats! :)

Cornflake said...

They look great, hey! Funny how no one noticed (or remembers) Robert when he was in Harry Potter, lol!

Café Bellini - Beauty. Yoga. Kids. Life. said...

I love these photos, primarily because I think Robert Pattinson looks great. I have a husband and a son, but that doesn't stop me from fancying Edward Cullen :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails