Monday, April 5, 2010

April's Blog Spotlight- My Little Boudoir



This month's blog spolight is focusing on one of my new favs, My Little Boudoir.

Sometimes while surfing the web, you get really lucky and stumble upon a blog that is right up your alley. Luckily for me and for you all, my late night stumblings found me right in the lap of Sarah, lover of all things glamourous and beautiful.
She combines many of the things we all love-old Hollywood, decor, cosmetics, fashion-into one fantastic blog. A little bit of a guide to her quest for, what else, her own little boudoir!

Since I have made it quite clear to many of you my desire for my own bedroom and a glamourous haven to call my own, you will understand how I was immediately taken with the name alone. Once there, she had me at this great post about her love of tufted buttons (one of my decor obsessions!). Needless to say, I was smitten with Sarah and her blog ever since! And I know you will be as well, just to darn hard to turn away from such visual beauty!

Click on any of the links above or here to be taken directly to Sarah's site. Stay awhile, become a follower, enjoy......and tell her Lily sent you!


5 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Yes maam, heading over to say hello to Sarah

Housewife Bliss said...

on my way over, just spent hours reading up on all the new bloggers -- I just adore you taste i blogs, I think I might be stalking your blog-list for now on. Thank you again for the divine award.

Short Southern Momma said...

Sounds fabulous! Headed that way now! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

James said...

Another good pick Lily, thank you!

Fashion By He said...

cool blog

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails