Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Party after the Party


I must admit that most of the Oscar fashions this year were a bit of a bore but it seems that everyone was keeping the more interesting frocks for the after parties.

Just a quick peek at some of the gowns worn to parties hosted by the likes of Vanity Fair, Elton John and Madonna to name a few.
(And this is the last oscar post this week, I promise!)

Victoria Beckham in (what else?) Victoria Beckham
(my personal favourite of the evening)
image courtesy of JustJared.com




Abbie Cornish
(Merritt/Segretain/Getty)




Cameron Diaz in Victoria Beckham
(Barrett-Le/Segretain/Getty)




Faith Hill
image courtesy of JustJared.com




Hayden Panettiere
(source unknown)




Jennifer Hudson in Michael Kors
image courtesy of JustJared.com
 


Heidi Klum
(source unknown)




Jennifer Lopez
image courtesy of JustJared.com



 
Julianne Moore
(source unknown)




Maria Bello
(source unknown)



Jessica Simpson
image courtesy of JustJared.com




Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein
(source unknown)




Marisa Tomei
(source unknown)



Kate Beckinsale in Kaufmanfranco
image courtesy of JustJared.com




Kate Bosworth in Valentino
image courtesy of JustJared.com



Any new favourites or did you prefer the dresses worn at the ceremony?

9 comments:

Mommy Lisa said...

Gawd I love Maria Bello! She is a ACTOR.

Love Victoria, I always do!

FemmeCurieuse said...

Something about Victoria Beckham really gives me the creeps (maybe it's the dead-eyes/quiet-grimace look), but I have to hand it to her - she's got fabulous taste and her dresses look amazing. Cameron's dress was one of my favs, which I'm still surprised about! Somehow, it just works.

Suburban Princess said...

Does Faith Hill ever get it wrong? I love her look!

Erin said...

I have to say I preferred the gowns at the Oscars. These are fun, but some of them make me think they just picked them up at Macy's. If the stars are wearing dresses I could have worn to homecoming, I'm not inspired.

Jo said...

Faith Hill has a level of class that just shines through.

Jo

Blondie said...

I love Hayden's dress...wow, the color, shape, etc. Everything looks wonderful! Hope you are doing well honey! Kori xoxo

Melanie's Randomness said...

Geez I'd wear every single one!! Especially Heidi klum's!!!!!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Posh's style rocks!
Also loving Cameron and Jennifer Hodson's dresses.

Stefanie Valentine said...

Victoria looks amazing as usual!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails