Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar's Best: A Glamourous Look Back


With everyone in eager anticipation of the Academy Awards tonight, we started discussing our favourite topic, who wore what and our favourites! (Yes, our secret is out, we only watch the award shows to see what everyone is wearing, can you believe it?)
So many beautiful dresses over the last decade, nearly impossible to narrow it down to just a handful but a select few seemed to stand out for both of us.

Kate Husdon in Atelier Versace (2003)




Calista Flockhart in Valentino (2008)




Nicole Kidman in Balenciaga (2007)




Jennifer Garner in Valentino (2004)




Cate Blanchett in Giorgio Armani (2007)




Halle Berry in Versace (2005)




Jennifer Lopez in Valentino (2003)




Julia Roberts in Valentino (2001)




Reese Witherspoon in Nina Ricci (2007)




Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera (2008)


Do you have a personal favourite? Will you be watching tonight?


6 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Kate Hudson always looks stunning!
I have only seen one of the films nominated (J&J of course!) so I think I will watch the red carpet then flip back and forth as I watch other shows.

bevy said...

You know I will be watching... and commenting, I must confess.

teaandetiquette said...

I liked Uma Thurman in the Prada gown she wore in 1995.

Jenny Juliana

Alicia said...

I love the picture of Nicole Kidman in the red dress!! ;)

My Little said...

My favorites are Jennifer Lopez and Nicole Kidman. They are almost always on my best dressed list. Both are style icons for sure!

Stefanie Valentine said...

I absolutely LOVED Kate Hudson's dress, it was so beautiful! And i love the colour of Nicole's dress.
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails