Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look of the Day: Reese Witherspoon


images courtesy of JustJared.com and Kevin Mazur/WireImage

This fine southern lady (who also celebrated a birthday this week!) looked radiant in a dark blue Jason Wu knotted peplum dress at the Vital Voices Global Leadership Awards held earlier this month at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.


Elegant diamond drop earrings, a couple of simple bracelets and black peep-toed pumps were her only accessories. No one does the modern, classic American look like Ms. Witherspoon! I can't get enough of the delicate detail of the fanned embellishment on her dress




What do you think of Reese Witherspoon's Look of the Day?


8 comments:

Trish said...

Oh Lily Lemontree, I am honored to have the same taste as you. Reese is my fashion Idol! Just love everything about her. I actually just 'mentioned' her in my Preppy Mafia tag today! Hope your week is going wonderfully!

Melanie's Randomness said...

I LOVE the dress!! Soo cute!!

Suburban Princess said...

Does this girl ever get it wrong? She could be everyone's style icon!

Emily said...

Wow she looks great! that dress is very special too and accentuates her fine and elegant upper body of hers:)

Courtney said...

Never seen this picture of Reece! I love the dress!

Bringing Lady Back said...

Lovely!

Metropolitan Mum said...

I just love Reese Witherspoon. I first saw her in 'Cruel intentions' and completely fell for her. You can put her in a potato sack and I think I'd still be saying she rocks! :)
xxx MM
PS: Sorry to have read that you too had an awful birth-related experience. What is wrong with those kind of people???

Pink Martini said...

She even looks good in a baseball cap! :) xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails