Thursday, March 4, 2010

Look of the Day: Kate Moss


all images courtesy of SplashNewsOnline

Kate Moss arriving at the funeral of her close friend, fashion designer Alexander McQueen is our Look of the Week. We usually don't go looking for a Look of the Week at funerals but Kate Moss really stuck out to us, we couldn't remember the last time she looked so respectable, so we ran with that.

Ms. Moss paid her respects in a tasteful, black sheath dress and fur cape.


She kept her whole look quite conservative (in comparision to Kate's usual choice of dress) with her selection of accessories.


A simple black clutch and gloves (we love it!!) paired with a pair of black Christian Louboutin stilettos. (Is it us or is this the go-to shoe for all celebrities?)


What do you think of Kate Moss' Look of the Day?


13 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I think she looks totally classy. I would love to steal her heels! Good for her to pull herself together. R.I.P. Alexander McQueen, poor guy.

A Refocused Life said...

Chic and sophisticated without being overdone. Having her body would make anything outfit work.

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

I like this...Classy. I just find your blog and i like it!!!. We can be friends...I am following your blog. Come see mine.
Gros bisous
Frenchy
www.lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

I think she looks very nice BUT the heels make my feet ache!!LOL!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Metropolitan Mum said...

I have to admit, I am not Kate's biggest fan in general. But that look really suits her. And for the Louboutins? How on earth do they manage NOT to fall over?

Danielle said...

Stunning. And I really want to wear gloves like that somewhere...:)

Housewife Bliss said...

The fur cape is divine. I have a toned down version of that cape and I wish I had more reasons to put it on and showcase it. Great look of the week.

bevysblog said...

She does look stunning... Oh! I see (maybe I am late) that you have 100 followers! Yea you!

Stefanie Valentine said...

I much prefer Kate looking like this, very smart and classy. Although what is going on with her knees, they're all weird and bony!
And how does she walk in those heels?! I can just about manage 3" heels :)
xx

JMW said...

I agree, this is probably the best (and healthiest) Kate has looked in a long time.

myletterstoemily said...

exquisite! don't know how anyone paid
attention to the eulogy.

love your blog, have learned a great deal
here.

where were you when i was a young
executive's wife with no fashion sense?

cityfarmer said...

it works for me ... any size 4 dress would!

I used to be a 12-14 ... workin' my way down .... I'm at 6

tk said...

She is very sexy with her Christian Louboutin Pigalle Pumps

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails