Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Kind of Valentine!



Valentine's Day is around the corner and since my husband occasionally reads my thoughts here, I wondered if he needed any pink inspiration in the gift department. You see, chocolate lovelies have been banned in our home (talk about willpower!) and while I adore a fresh bouquet of flowers as a surprise on any given day, I would be ever so grateful if any of these found there way to me on Sunday!


I just love the Philosophy line and the nice people at Sephora have put together one of the sweetest smelling gift sets your nose will ever encounter .




I know I have been on a bit of a boot kick lately but I fell in love with these Burberry heart print wellies. If spring ever emerges, how cute would these boots be paired with a warm cape and leggings??


Pink and green (and monogrammed!), why you shouldn't have!! Hopefully cupid (in the guise of Fontaine Maury, the home of these beautiful trays) will eventually start shipping to Canada because I must have one of these!




 This non-traditional take on the laptop bag is right up my pink alley. It reminds me of a vintage travel case and the brown trim keeps it from being a little too sugary sweet.

image courtesy of Rainebrooke



What Valentine's wishlist would be complete without a little pink Lilly shift dress?????

What is on your wishlist for Valentine's Day?

6 comments:

Jess said...

Love the list-- and especially the philosophy set. I have a bottle of the Creme Brulee bodywash/shampoo and it is simply divine!

Jo said...

Would it be greedy to ask for one of each? :)
Great ideas!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day~
Jo

Emily said...

I'm loving those wellies! So adorable...I hope your husband is reading this too:) Happy valentines! x LZ

Mommy Lisa said...

I need to go get some philosophy shower gel...

I love the margarita!

Bringing Lady Back said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and you get a couple of treats from this list.

Obee Designs said...

You have found some very pretty and lovely things to wish for for Valentines Day. I really love the boots!
What I want for Valentine's Day is to spend it with my husband and daughter. Time together is a wonderful gift, don't you agree??
Thanks for sharing such pretty sights!
XoXo
Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails