Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOOK OF THE DAY :: Lauren Conrad


Blame it on the grey skies and the lovely sunshine awards we received this week but we couldn't help fall in love with this bright yellow Plastic Island coat with a wide flounced collar that Lauren Conrad wore when she visited Good Morning America.

Surprisingly, yellow is not as hard a colour to pull off for most women, but since it seems to beg for attention most of us shy away from donning the colour. Just looking at these pictures makes us feel like spring must be around the corner (it's got to be right????)

Ms. Conrad paired her black suede Christian Louboutins with a very hot item this season, a quilted Chanel purse with a chain link strap.

What do you think about Lauren Conrad's Look of the Day?

8 comments:

Bonjour Madame said...

I love the bright coat!

James said...

You're right, the yellow rain coat does make one think of spring. Thanks for the glimmer of hope that it can't be far off!

Suburban Princess said...

This is very pretty - LC teeters between getting it very right and getting it very wrong. She got it very right this time.

I cant really wear yellow since I have blonde hair and fair skin - when I put yellow on I just vanish!

JMW said...

I like the yellow coat. I purchased a yellow rain coat last spring that has a bit of a flounce to it. Love it.

Stefanie Valentine said...

Yellow is one of my favourite colours, yep i think spring is indeed around the corner! xx

Bringing Lady Back said...

As much as I love this coat, I have to say those gams definitely add a marvelous touch to this look. She looks fabulous!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Love her look! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day! xx

Von said...

Adore brights but this is a tacky design.You have to be so careful about showing your knees after 30.Does she have bare feet??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails