Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bathtime Indulgence for the Chocolate Lovers!


I have banned chocolate in the Lemontree household. Not that I don't love the stuff but I always find myself going a little overboard during the holidays.
With all the chocolatey treats in the house, I find it irresitible and can't stop myself from nibbling here and there whenever the mood strikes me (and yes the mood strikes me all the time!).

While I have had to dispense with any of the edible chocolatey delights, I have found a way to satisfy my olfactory needs.


These delicious bath products perfectly combine two of my favourite things, the divine smell of chocolate and a pampering bath.




These Philosophy shower gels smell absolutely heavenly, I have had to force myself out of the tub!



And if these are not enough, for the ultimate in chocolatey ambiance, keep a few of these on hand.

I just love bath bombs, the way they get all fizzy as they melt away in the water. Sometimes, I throw one in some water just to watch it bubble away. These bath bombs look good enough to eat!
Click on any of the links below the images and you will be taken directly to where they can be purchased.





16 comments:

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lily,
Those bath bombs do look good enought to eat! I wish I had your willpower and could ban all chocolat from my household, why it wouldn't feel like home anymore - unfortunately I'm addicted!
Enjoy your evening!

Jo said...

Is there anything better than chocolate that you can actually wash off your hips? :)

Jo

Bonjour Madame said...

I love fun bath scents like this. Philosophy makes some really good ones, but i've never tried the first one you show there. I bet it's good!

Town and Country Mom said...

Oh. my. Too good to be true! I think the philosophy gel might be saying Happy Valentine's Day to me!

Emily said...

Oh how lovely! I'm a huge chocolate addict so that will satisfy my cravings (nearly) for sure:) thanks for the tip, especially like the choco bath bombs! x LZ

Obee Designs said...

Hi Lily!
OMG!! I love chocolate so this is right up my alley. Sorry, I don't have enough willpower to ban chocolate from my home :(
You have more willpower than I!!
Valentines day should be a challenge...Yikes!!
Have a lovely day!
XoXo
Gail

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

YUMMY! Those bath bombs are adorable-I am a huge fan of Laura Mercier Almond Coconut and now i must try the chocolate truffle. Her honey bath is ridiculous, so totally indulgent-love it!

Courtney said...

I would totally eat that bath bomb~!!!!! I love having sweet smelling candles around the house. Being from Kentucky we just got a Buffalo Traces Bourbon flavored candle and it makes the entire house smell like bourbon balls....I LOVE it!

Cafe Fashionista said...

First of all, your header is stunning. Second, what a splendrous selection of decadent bathtime goodies - the Laura Mercier Chocolate Truffle Honey Bath is simply calling my name!! :)

Mommy Lisa said...

I love Philosophy chocolate and coffee gels.

The margarita is pretty yummy too! And no hangover...

:) Great Post!

JMW said...

Well, this chocoholic is loving these products! I must check out the items from Philosophy.

Blondie said...

I love this stuff but unfortunately never take a bath! I don't know why, but I seem to love me some hot showers instead! Kori xoxo

Stefanie Valentine said...

Mmm, what a great idea! I've banned chocolate too, so i may have to look into a few of these substitutes!
Thank you for your very sweet comments on my blog too! x

for the love said...

Oh wow - those look great. I bet they'd make me so hungry to smell them though!

Nina said...

I want to give myself a treat right now! Great post on must have beauty treatments!

Jessica Cangiano said...

My dear, this post is right up my alley. For medical reasons I'm not able to eat quite a number of different foods (or only able able to consume very small quantities of them), and chocolate is one such treat that's usually off limits. As such I love finding beauty and home decor items (candles, etc) scented with the sweet perfume of cocoa, as a means of ensuring this wonderful food is never entirely out of my life :)

Wishing you a blissful Friday & weekend ahead,
♥ Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails