Monday, December 28, 2009

Spreading A Little Holiday Blog Love!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is enjoying a little relaxation after all the holiday hoopla!

Our blog roll hasn't been updated in awhile and I thought this would be the perfect time to do so, kind of ease my way back from not posting for a few days. (I took a little bit of a mini-break to wade through the crumpled wrapping paper and overwhelming amount of toys scattered all over my home. I am trying to bring some order back to our house but I am starting to think that I am losing this battle!).
I will be updating my blog roll on a regular basis and showcase a different blog every month with their very own post. I love to spread the word when I come across a great blog and I always love to hear about gems that I haven't stumbled upon yet, so feel free to post a comment with any suggestions you feel might be up Lily Lemontree's alley!

Some really great writers, a little something for everyone. So grab yourself some hot chocolate and a cozy spot and spend a few moments perusing these fabulous blogs.





 

11 comments:

Motion Picture Gems said...

Happy New Year!

EntertainingMom said...

i love stumbling across new blogs too!!

Stefanie Valentine said...

Hello again! Hope you had a good xmas, ours was lovely with too much food! That's a good idea about the different blogs, i look forward to it x

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day! I love to meet other bloggers! I really like the idea of doing a post featuring a new blog each month. So fun!

XOXO,
Leslie

JMW said...

Yes, recovering from Christmas takes a while. I tried to clean up the living room yesterday, but I felt like I made no progress. Why is that?? Maybe because the kids were following behind me pulling toys back out. Ugh. Happy New Year!

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lily,
Thank you for following my blog, it is much apprectiated. Looking forward to hearing from all the fabulous blogger out there.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Getting ready to ring in the New Year!

Bonjour Madame said...

I have added you to my blog roll. I've been lurking for a while here after finding you on Tish's blog. I really like it here!

Blondie said...

Hey sweetie! Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my Celeste Holm post. I always thought she was so beautiful, and a bit overlooked. I hope you and your family had a fantastic Christmas, and that you are looking forward to a wonderful 2010. Have a great night friend! Kori xoxo

Living In Aurora Blogger said...

Happy Belated Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, lots of love, happiness, joy and good health, and happy blogging in 2010 :). Anna.

Town and Country Mom said...

Great idea! I think you would enjoy http://itsagoldenday.blogspot.com/
I look forward to reading all the great blogs you discover! Happy New Year!

Bethany said...

Hello! Delighted to be included in your blogroll. Thank you for following and getting the word out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails