Friday, December 11, 2009

Look of the Day: Victoria Beckham



I figured since the last post up before I got sick was the Look of the Week, it would be appropriate to come back with it this week.
Maybe I am still trying to shed the bad mood that seemed to linger with me from being ill but I was not really impressed with too much this week. One look I did love was Victoria Beckham sporting the cutest cloche hat and her fancy Louboutins leaving some hotel in London. I adore cloche hats, okay I am sure she has no idea where she is going but does it really matter when you look fabulous?!?
What do you think of Victoria Beckham's Look of the Day?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks snazzy in this. Love the whole package from head to toe.

Athena

Blondie said...

I love her and everything she wears. I did a post a while back on her. You should check it out...great fashion sense she has. Have a great weekend honey! Kori xoxo

Mommy Lisa said...

VERY Breakfast at Tiffany's. LOVE it.

Stefanie Valentine said...

She's WAAAAY too skinny, but she always dresses so stylishly and elegant. I love the fact that she always looks so perfect whenever she steps out of the door. And i want to steal her collection of Louboutins :)

Lily Lemontree said...

Stefanie-I agree that she could use a cheeseburger or two!

JMW said...

Love the outfit and I'm with you on cloche hats - so great!

Kristin said...

The cloche, the capris, the pumps...it's all perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails