Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Look of the Day: Dita Von Teese


image courtesy of Norman Scott/Startraks

Ms. Dita Von Teese graces us this week with an absolutely stunning vintage Dior outfit as she strolls the avenue in Los Angeles. Luckily, there wasn't much debate between Giorgena and I on this point. Work and holiday obligations have left us with little time to argue about our choices.

I have to admit that Dita Von Teese is one of my favourites when it comes to her eye for fashion. I love the way she works the glamourous retro look. Not overly fond of her chosen profession but we are talking style here, not vocational choices and personal lives.

And while we are talking style, this lady has got it down to a science when choosing when and where she uses accesories.


Although similar in colouring, the purse with its slight basketweave pattern stops itself from looking too matchy with the shoes and by now, you must all know how I feel about gloves finishing an outfit.


Simply fabulous!

What do you think of Dita Von Teese's 'Look of the Day'?



10 comments:

Blondie said...

I agree with you honey. I'm not overly thrilled with her work, but love her style. What a great outfit. Look at those gloves! Oh my! Kori xoxo

Blondie said...

Hey honey! I have an award for you over at my blog!

http://blondeepisodes.blogspot.com

Kori xoxo

Bonjour Madame said...

It's perfect. I love every piece of this outfit!

emma wallace said...

I love the neckline on that dress! So gorgeous!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She looks very stylish!-MS

elledee said...

o my gosh! I love Dita! She looks so good here. I even named my cat after her: http://glammed.blogspot.com/search/label/Dita

Kristin said...

Dita is in a league of her own. SO chic! Those gloves are amazing.

Kristine said...

There have been a number of times I have been tempted to wear gloves with an outfit in this manner, but chickened out because I didn't want to stand out. Clearly I need to get over myself and just do what I like. :)

AnastasiaC said...

oh she is divine - so much effort but she always looks her best!!

Geisslein said...

just WOW! she is divine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails