Friday, December 18, 2009

Lily Lemontree Guest Blogs at A Femme d'un Certain Age!


image courtesy of Martha Stewart

I am very honoured to be in such stylish company today, as I do my part in a great three-way guest blog on last minute gift giving over at my dear friend Tish's blog, A Femme d'un Certain Age. For anyone who is interested in French style and elegance (and really, who isn't???), Tish's blog should be a daily stop.  She sure knows what she is talking about when it comes to the chic ways of the world (the French always do, even the transplanted ones!). A very gracious 'thank you' to her for allowing me the opportunity to share my last minute gift suggestion with the likes of LPC from -Privilege and Deja Pseu at Une Femme.
What is your go-to gift when you are caught at the last minute??



4 comments:

Blondie said...

Good for you honey! What an honor! Hope you have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

Tish Jett said...

My Chere Lily Lemontree,

It was my pleasure. Any time and any way one can spread a little bit of beauty, style and gracious living we know where to turn.

You know how much I love your blog, so this is just the beginning of our long friendship.

Tishx

Bonjour Madame said...

I thought your list was great!

Anonymous said...

What great suggestions, I will keep these in mind next time I am in a bind!-MS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails