Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Forgive Me!



My apologies dear friends, for my lack of posts these past few days. I have been laid up battling a dreadful malaise. I am comfortably resting at home and hope to be up and about soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Lily Lemontree



Have I painted a pretty enough picture for you?? While I would love to be recuperating in as stylish a manner as the lovely Natalie Wood in her fabulous dressing gown, my grim reality has been closer to this for the last 5 days.


The dreaded H1N1 has ripped through my household like a savage beast! My kiddies seem to be on the mend but as for my husband and myself, we are down for the count. My husband was nice enough to find a cushion-y laptop desk for me and propped my head up on some pillows so that I could dash this off before I pass out again. I promise to be back posting as soon as I can!

4 comments:

Stefanie Valentine said...

Aww i hope you get better soon, luckily i have managed to avoid the dreaded swine flu.
I look forward to your next post!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Aww Feel better!!

Anonymous said...

Before I scrolled down to see your "reality" shot, I thought to myself "what the heck is this???", especially since I heard your voice on the phone and that glamourous photo of Natalie Wood did NOT come to mind (then again she does look a tad pale). Hope you get the swines out of your home and soon!
Love, Giorgena

Tish Jett said...

Oh, take very, very good care of yourself.

I had a tiny request, but now fear with your malaise you might not have the interest or the energy. It's all about because you are so unbelievably stylish I wanted to ask you something "off-the-record" for a Christmas post I want to do. If you're up to hearing about it, please e-mail me at tishjett@yahoo.com

Hope you feel better soon. All sorts of things are going around and all over the world.

Warmest regards,
Tishx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails