Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Entertaining House-A Must Read!






Entertaining can be daunting. There are so many things one starts to think about when they begin their planning-is my house big enough, what should I serve, will my guests get along, how will I get this place clean and organized???? It's enough to put you in a tailspin and vow never to invite anyone over. But since most of us are social creatures, we try to overcome this irrational fear.
With that in mind, The Entertaining House (one of my most favourite of blogs!), has posted a wonderful tutorial to help us get started!
How to Throw a Grand Party: Party Hosting 101 offers inspiration and simple suggestions you can use whether you are contemplating a small afternoon tea party for your girlfriends to a large holiday party and everything in between. Just click on the link and you will be taken straight to this post.
You can all thank me later by inviting me to your soirees!




3 comments:

EntertainingMom said...

Thanks for the plug! My latest post is not at all about entertaining, unless you are going to entertain the idea of having a mammogram... but it is entertaining in the humorous sense of the word!

Housewife Bliss said...

How did I miss this? Off to read it now.

Housewife Bliss said...

silly me, I missed it because I was not blogging in Oct.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails